NVIDIA Off Campus Drive, hiring for Internship 2024 | Software Intern – Deep Learning Accelerator. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
NVIDIA Off Campus Drive Internship 2024
Company name: NVIDIA
Job Role: Software Intern – Deep Learning Accelerator
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Type: Internship
Experience: New College Graduate
Qualification: M. tech/BTech student in Computer Science or E&C
About NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024
NVIDIA is hiring Systems Software Interns for its Deep Learning teams. As a Systems Software Intern you will be responsible for helping develop, verify, and maintain compilers and software drivers for next generation NVIDIA deep learning hardware. You and other specialists on our team will help advance NVIDIA’s leadership to tackle real world real-time problems in the autonomous driving domain.
This position offers several opportunities such as working on innovative software/hardware platforms as well as DL algorithms supporting our autonomous driving effort. The work will take place in Bangalore, Karnataka, working in close collaboration with our international team of engineers as well as with our customer facing business units. Depending on your skills, interests, and our needs, the job may either involve algorithmic design, coding and testing software, as well as work related to our verification infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and apply compiler and systems software algorithms aiming at solving concrete problems in the context of deep learning
- Autonomously conduct and lead small research tasks, report, and analyze results
- Design and maintain performance and precision modeling
- Work on testing and improving our software, applying best software practices
- Support our automotive and embedded product teams when requested
What we need to see:
- M. tech/BTech student in Computer Science or E&C
- A strong interest in deep learning/AI and are aware of the latest academic developments
- You have followed courses in the area of machine learning, deep learning, probability theory, algorithms
- Think analytically, have a drive for neat solutions, master mathematical tools and algorithms, and are skilled in solving numerical problems
- Programming experience with C/C++ and Python.
- Used one or more DL frameworks such as ONNX, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
- An outstanding teammate and have excellent social skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Code on your free time with AI related projects you would like to share with us
- Do you already have an academic track record and publications?
- Have you worked with embedded systems?
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our world-class engineering teams are growing fast. If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with a genuine real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
How to apply for NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024?
Visit here to apply for NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024 recruitment for Inters.
To Apply for NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024: Apply for Job