LimeChat Off Campus Recruitment 2024: LimeChat is hiring for Tech Support Engineer through Off Campus Placement for Bangalore, India. A student from various disciplines can apply for the LimeChat Recruitment 2024 Off Campus Drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Details About LimeChat Off Campus Recruitment 2024
Job Role: Tech Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Entry Level
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Job Description of LimeChat Recruitment 2024 Off Campus Drive
- Date – Starting Jan 2024
- Salary – Starting from 5 lakhs/year + bonus
- Location – Bangalore Office
- Handle calls from customers and provide them with a solution to their queries.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Own getting a resolution for issues & coordinate with other teams to resolve problem
- Become an expert in Limechat’s product and educate customers on the use and benefits of our product
- Efficiently set goals and work on them so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
- Should be able to handle day to day tickets
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
LimeChat Off Campus Recruitment Qualifications
- Possess strong phone, written, and verbal communication skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- A startup mentality with a bias to action
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have a great data-driven & process-oriented approach
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire to learn new technologies
- Quick learner with execution orientation who is outcome-focused.
- Excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving.
- Well-organised, with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Experience of working on a Ticketing Tool (good to have)
- Should be able to handle SQL queries (good to have)
- Experience with Network logs (good to have)
How to Apply for LimeChat Off Campus Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for LimeChat Off Campus Recruitment 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
If you’re up for this job, go on and hit the “Apply Now” button!
Apply Link for LimeChat Off Campus Recruitment 2024: Apply Now