IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2024: IBM is hiring for Technical support specialist through Off Campus Placement for Kochi, Kerala, India. A student from various disciplines can apply for the IBM Off Campus Drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Details About IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2024
Job Role: Technical support specialist
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree(Information Technology)
Experience: Entry Level
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Job Description of IBM Recruitment 2024 Off Campus Drive
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities mainly (but not limited to) include:
- Working with System Administrators and Developers for the world’s leading companies in industries including banking, commerce, insurance, social media, transportation, and governments.
- Providing remote technical support assistance to our clients using Problem Determination (PD) and Problem Source Identification (PSI) skills, by interpreting product traces and logs, to solve complex technical problems.
- In addition to determining recommendations for problem resolution, our engineers communicate action plans to our clients to ensure that the client is satisfied with steps towards resolution or the problem’s root cause
- Our engineers continually flex their technology skills through driving problem resolution using improvements to existing and/or new technical support tools and procedures which can often include examining source code, providing feedback to development for product improvement, creating test cases, creating tools or providing debug modules to our clients.
- Working on weekend/off-shift hours as Business demand
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Qualifications
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Qualification in Information Technology.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks and adhere to process.
- Software troubleshooting and diagnostics.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology.
- Experience in problem analysis by recreating problems and/or utilising system dumps and traces.
- Knowledge in Distributed/UNIX/Linux operating systems diagnosis and debugging.
- Knowledge in Java diagnosis and debugging technologies.
- Experience in Application and Web Server administration and implementation (including related technologies, e.g.: XML, Connectors, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Security, and Web services).
- Experience in customer support processes.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
If you’re up for this job, go on and hit the “Apply Now” button!
Apply Link for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2024: Apply Now