Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2024: Accenture is hiring for Associate Software Engineer through Off Campus Placement for PAN India. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Accenture Off Campus Drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Details About Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2024
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / 0 – 11 Months
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: INR 4,60,700
Job Description of Accenture Recruitment 2024 Off Campus Drive
- As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Qualifications
All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
How to Apply For Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
If you’re up for this job, go on and hit the “Apply Now” button!
Apply Link for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2024: Apply Now